Overview of MyChartWriter
MyChartWriter is hosted as an application service that can be accessed on the web by the end users.
It serves as a central repository for patient owned health records with 24/7 real time availability.
The reduction in the waste of resources translates into savings, and the solutions for nomenclature, codes, and interfaces ensure adherence to standards.
- Web-based, 3-tier EMR application.
- Multiple simultaneous users with session management.
- User Authentication and Authorization.
- Complete Office Note generation.
- Echo, Nuclear, Cath, PTCA, carotid report generation.
- Drug interactions check, formulary check, and monograph search (not available with trial version).
- CPT, ICD-9CM search.
- Fee Schedule.
- Patient demographics and Insurance interface with Medical Manager.
- Dashboard and Workflow
- Photo capture and insurance card scan.
- Document and clinical data repositories.
- Integrated e-fax capability.
- Access any time, anywhere.
- Accurate healthcare data capture, while still preserving the semantic richness of the report.
- Customizable data capture templates and reports
- Healthcare information documented during patient's encounter.
- Healthcare information of the patient immediately available for subsequent decision making and analysis and can be shared by all those involved in patient's care.
- Strict adherence to the policies, regulations, guidelines, and related healthcare legislations.
- Patient empowered to participate actively in audit access and disclosure of the protected health information.
- Reduction in healthcare cost by optimizing the workflow processes.